Wow...I have not had anything to write about on here for the longest time. It's pretty much because I feel blah all the time now! I don't ever feel like doing anything but laying on the couch (or bed), watching tv, and eating. However, I'm feeling a change in my mood because it's getting to be my favorite time of the year...FALL!! Yay! Finally! I cannot wait! Cooler weather, football season, the fair, HALLOWEEN, Thanksgiving (and of course Christmas after that!)...there is just so much to look forward to that I can't help but want to get my lazy butt up and do fun Fall things! Also, I'll be in my second trimester soon and I am definitely praying, hoping, and wishing for a leveling off of my hormones and a little bit more energy! Anywho, I will make the best with whatever energy level and sickness I am feeling because I absolutely love love love the approaching season of Fall!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Blah
Wow...I have not had anything to write about on here for the longest time. It's pretty much because I feel blah all the time now! I don't ever feel like doing anything but laying on the couch (or bed), watching tv, and eating. However, I'm feeling a change in my mood because it's getting to be my favorite time of the year...FALL!! Yay! Finally! I cannot wait! Cooler weather, football season, the fair, HALLOWEEN, Thanksgiving (and of course Christmas after that!)...there is just so much to look forward to that I can't help but want to get my lazy butt up and do fun Fall things! Also, I'll be in my second trimester soon and I am definitely praying, hoping, and wishing for a leveling off of my hormones and a little bit more energy! Anywho, I will make the best with whatever energy level and sickness I am feeling because I absolutely love love love the approaching season of Fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Me too, Heather! I am so excited, and I cannot wait for the weather to cool off! Fall is so much fun, and I am excited to get to spend some of it with YOU!
I cant believe you will be in your second trimester so soon. I am praying you start feeling better and having more energy so you can enjoy your favorite time of the year! I remember how cute your house was for Halloween last year and how you decorated SO early! You are so cute. I just miss you everyday and love you.
Post a Comment