Ohhhh, today's the first day that I have actually felt Fall coming! I love it!! They say it's suppose to be like 65 degrees at night for the next week! I absolutely love this!! Yay for Fall time!!
Ahh! From your blog title I thought you meant the baby kicking! :) I am glad your favorite time of the year is finally here my little fall girl! I love you and miss you every single day!!!
Ha ha! I should have thought of that! =) No, no kicking yet...my dr. said about another month for that! =) However, I read that you can maybe feel "quickening", which is the baby moving and it feels like gas pains!! ha ha! I love you!
2 comments:
Ahh! From your blog title I thought you meant the baby kicking! :) I am glad your favorite time of the year is finally here my little fall girl! I love you and miss you every single day!!!
Ha ha! I should have thought of that! =) No, no kicking yet...my dr. said about another month for that! =) However, I read that you can maybe feel "quickening", which is the baby moving and it feels like gas pains!! ha ha! I love you!
Post a Comment