Weekends pass by wayyy too fast! =( Oh well....only five more days until next weekend! YAYYY! This past weekend was oh so much fun! Friday night was the Tate football game, in which they won! Yay for Rhett! He's always in a better mood when they win...strange how that happens. Saturday was college football day. Rhett and I went over to our neighbor/friend's house and had a cookout! Since they are Auburn fans as well, we tuned in to the Auburn game, in which they lost! Rhett was a sad little boy, but he definitely cheered up because we are going to an Auburn game in two weeks. Hopefully they will win that one at least!! Anywho, Sunday was fun, I got a new camera! Whoo hoo! I have been wanting a camera that takes fabulous pictures for so long. It's not one of the really nice ones like Ruco's (I would have LOVED to have gotten a camera like that....one day!!), but it will do just fine for the picture taking I plan on doing! New camera means a lot of random pictures, sooooooo here ya go! Have a great week everyone!

Lulu is so photogenic

And so is little Aubbie

Now, this is one of the cool features! You can pick a color for it focus on and it will make the other stuff black and white! COOL! That's what the next couple of pics are of too!

Mimi and the kitchen....and yes, I have already decorated for HALLOWEEN! But see all the orange!?

COOOOOL! I'm a nerd...I know.

Close up of my little Lulu B

"Aubbie, LAY DOWN"!
YAYYYY! Okay, that's all.
4 comments:
Oh - WOW!!! I LOVE that camera color feature thingy. That is sooooooo cool!! Now, I am jealous.
love it!! That's my favorite feature on my camera which I used sooo much when I first got it. Then I forgot I had it. Thanks for reminding me! :)
aaaanddd...i love the picture of your vanity...i spy with my little eye...heather summerford in the mirror!! :)
That pic of the your kitchen w/ the Halloween decor is awesome!! I want a camera like that!
oh wow my love, your new camera is indeed very awesome! I love it!!! I miss you so much already. Im glad Tate is winning some games too for baby Rhett! I cant wait to talk to you soon!
Post a Comment