Life has been pretty pleasant these days. Rhett and I have settled into a nice little routine of going to work, coming home, and just relaxing. It's funny how life is at it's best when nothing really eventful is going on. Life just IS right now...and that's fine by me!! I cannot even express how excited I am that Kristi and Ruco are coming for the next couple of months! I swear that I am going to cherish every moment I get with that girl! Well, as for the title of the post....my cats are nuts! Well, mostly Lulu is nuts! She does the weirdest things, but that is why I just love kitty cats oh so much! Well, that and they don't crap and pee on the floor! Peace out!

Lulu loves laying in our big red bowl!

The little weird-o

Well, I'm glad we got bar stools for Mimi and Lulu!

Sisters from other mothers!!

Lulu in the bathroom sink...and they say cats don't like water!

Why my purse??

She loves getting in there while I fold laundry!!
2 comments:
I am so in love with Lulu. She is the sweetest kitten!!! I love all these pictures of her in all the random places. I love you my heart!
silly kitties! they are so dang cute!
Post a Comment