Saturday, September 22, 2007

Dog days of summer!!

That is, the very end of summer! YAYY! Sunday is the first day of Autumn! Yippee! I love fall time and it is finally officially here! Well, Rhett and I did not go to Auburn this weekend for a mixture of reasons. One reason is Rhett is very mad at Auburn for losing (he still faithfully watches every game though) and the other is we are broke. Sooooo, we stayed home! Which is fine by me. Saturday Rhett and I took little Aubbie to the Bayview Dog Park and Beach and had such a fun time!! I love taking Aubbie and watching her run as fast as she can around the park with the other dogs! I'm glad Rhett got to experience that too!
Anywho, next weekend should be a blast, it's BR's (that's what Kristi calls Rhett now) 26th birthday!! Holy crap he's old! Speaking of getting old, I can not even believe that my brother just turned 27 September 20th!! Happy Late Birthday Jesse! I love and miss you! In two short weeks Danielle and Len are getting hitched, my mom and Charlie are coming to visit the weekend of October 19th, and Kristi and Ruco are coming home for a short while November 5th!! There is so much to look forward to in the coming weeks! I can not even wait!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Aubbie's ready to go to the dog park!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Rhett learning the ropes of the dog park, and that included picking up after Aubbie. He he he!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Aubbie made friends with the other Bassetts, Daisy and Duke(cute names huh?).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Aubbie loved being chased by her new friend.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Going down to check out the water.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Rhett tried to show Aubbie that the water was fun, but she wasn't having any of that!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She tried to follow in after her Jack Russell friend...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tired and on the way home!

1 comment:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Fall is here!! YEA! Fall always makes me think of you because I know how much you love it. Its just your favorite time!! I really cannot believe BR will be 26 next weekend...old man! I wish we could be there to celebrate his birthday with you guys! :( Tell him we miss him! I love you SO much!!
ps-Aubbie really is the cutest!