Sunday, July 08, 2007

I've had the time of my life!!!

Wow...I don't even know where to start. The past two weeks have been a whirl wind. It seems like I just blinked and the time flew by.

The Wedding Week
Okay, lets see...we'll start the Monday before our wedding when Rhett and I closed on our house! We are homeowners! YAY! I am so happy to be at a place I can finally call HOME! Tuesday, Rhett and I painted like mad men! We wanted to be mostly moved in before our wedding, so we wouldn't have to deal with it when we came back from our honeymoon. We accomplished all the painting and pretty much all the moving in, and we were dog tired! Wednesday, my mom and Charlie arrived it town! I love them with all of my heart! They are so supportive! That night we went out to dinner with my Aunt Val, Uncle Terry, Karen, Daniel, mom, Charlie, and my Uncle Jeff whom I hadn't seen in 14 or 15 years! It was an awesome dinner and a great chane to catch up with everyone! Thursday night was my Bachelorette PAR-TAY!! WHAT WHAT! It was awesome!!! I had the best time! The cake was perfect ("Are the tits cake too?") and the lingerie I got was gorgeous! Thank you everyone by the way (you will be getting Thank You cards soon)! After the lingerie shower at Hemingways, some of us girls continued the fun night at Dueling Pianos in Seville! Now, I just had the best time of my life. I really love my friends more than anything. Ya'll made my bachelorette party very special!! Friday I ran tons of errands with my mom and got my nails done. That night was the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner at Coach N Four. The rehearsal went smoothly and Coach N Four was yummy!! You can't beat their steaks! I got the most amazing surprise when my brother (who supposedly was not going to be able to attend my wedding) walked through the door at Coach N Four. I cried, and I really don't cry at much. I love my brother so much, and I miss him more than words can say. Having him at my wedding meant the world to me. So, after Coach N Four I went to my house to get some rest! Saturday morning was a rush...I got my hair done, fixed my hair when I got home, put on my makeup (which was difficult considering I was putting on fake eyelashes), and dashed off to the church to get married! I really was pretty calm before the wedding. It finally hit me when we (me, my hot bridesmaids, and my little flower girl) were moved into the tiny bridal room at the head of my church. I peaked in the church and my heart started to beat reaaaaaal fast. I saw Rhett and my heart melted. Before I knew it it was time for me to walk down the aisle. The rest is a blur, but I do remember being very happen when Pastor Bob said "Mr. and Mrs. Summerford"!! YAY! The reception was everything I wanted it to be! It was absolutely beautiful and the DJ was awesome!! We danced the night away before heading off to the Crowne Plaza for the first night of our honeymoon!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Rhett and I before our bachelor/bachelorette parties!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Love them!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All the gals at the bachelorette party!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me and my cake!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Rhett and I at the rehearsal!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My brother and I! I just miss him!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My heart and I before the wedding ceremony.

Rae will post the proofs from the wedding in about two or three weeks, so keep checking for them!

The Honeymoon
Sunday morning Rhett and I woke up real early to an amazing view at the top floor of the Crowne Plaza. We checked out, and headed to Village Inn to say our goodbyes to family and friends who were going OOT before we would get back from our honeymoon. We discussed the wedding and everything and had a lot of laughs! I already miss everyone so much! =( Sunday afternoon we flew down to Orlando and checked into the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Disney's resorts are just awesome becauase they are so intracately themed! I loved it! Our room overlooked the savannah where we were able to watch giraffe, huge bulls, warthogs, zebras, and other animals graze. Sunday night Rhett chose for us to go to the Hoop-De-Do Musical Revue, which was a dinner show. It turned out to be so fun and yummy! It was of course country themed and they singled out us honeymooners! Rhett and I even got to play wash boards. Yeh, that's right. Anywho, Monday we went to the Animal Kingdom which we both loved. Expedition Everest is the newest roller coaster there and it was so fun! That night we ate dinner and had a guy draw our Characatures! It turned out so funny! Tuesday we spent the day at the Magic Kingdom and that night was another yummy dinner! Okay, for anyone planning on taking a Disney trip anytime soon the Dining Plan is definitey the way to go. We both got a drink, an appetizer, an entree, and a dessert every meal! Yummmmmy! Anywho, Wednesday we went to the waterparks at Disney, Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. I love me some waterparks! Wednesday we also checked out of the beautiful Animal Kingdom Lodge and checked into the Wilderness Lodge. Now, the Animal Kingdom Lodge was great, but for some reason Rhett and I both loved the Wilderness Lodge more! We're just good ole' country folks I guess. That night we went to Downtown Disney and just shopped around. We ended up at the Magic Kingdom to watch the amazing fireworks for the 4th of July! They went off all around the Magic Kingdom!! Thursday was MGM day! That's where Rhett ate a huge turkey leg! Ha ha...anywho, Thursday night was dinner at the Whispering Canyon Cafe (another yummmmmy) and a relaxing night at the lodge. Friday we went to Epcot and just loved every minute of it. I think Epcot is my favorite! Animal Kingdom was definitely Rhett's! For lunch Friday we ate at Le Cellier...supposedly the best steakhouse at Disney and it was very good. I love the Disney Dining Plan! Friday night, for our last night on our honeymoon, we ate at the Rainforest Cafe. That visit was the first visit for both of us and we were just amazed at the decorations!!! Saturday we just hung out at the Wilderness Lodge all morning and even got to ride a two seater bike! That was pretty entertaining because poor Rhett was sweating like a hog because he had to pedal the hardest! He he he....he's such a good little husband. All in all, our honeymoon was jammed packed full of fun and I had an awesome time! I just love hanging out with Rhett, which is good because I will be hanging out with him for many years to come!! It didn't quite hit me that we were married until one night on our trip when Rhett was talking to a stranger and he introduced me as his wife. My heart skipped a beat! I'm married! Whoo hoo!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Rhett and I the morning after our wedding!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Rhett at Epcot

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Us at Magic Kingdom

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Us out to dinner one night as husband and wife!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
YAY for Disney World!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Hoop-De-Do Musical Revue!! Fun fun!

The House
Here are some picks of the inside of our house, all nice and painted! It feels like home!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Our living room (and new TV which was a wedding gift from my mom and Charlie)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Our living room and kitchen

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Our bedroom, or one side of it at least

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Little Lulu watching TV!

4 comments:

Jo said...

I'm so glad you and Baby Rhett had such a good time on your honeymoon! What a perfect way to end such a wonderful wedding!! Everything about your wedding was so much fun and perfect! It made me so happy to see you happier than you've ever been, and I know it's because you have your sweet hubby that loves you more than anything. You are both just the cutest, and I love you both! I can't wait to stay with you in your adorable house so soon!

Brandi and Tim said...

Your wedding was beautiful!! And I want to go to Disney so bad now!! haha!!

Congratulations on an amazing wedding!

Mrs. J Manny said...

hi heather! im so glad you had such a great wedding and were so happy with everything and that your honeymoon was such a blast! Also, I really love your new home. Its so very beautiful! But most of all, I LOVE LULU! she is soooo cute! i want her!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Hi my love, Im sorry Im a little late on this, I havent had the chance to get on a computer, but you know I absolutely loved every aspect of your wedding. I am sooo glad that you and rhett had a blast on your honeymoon and are now all settled into your new home. I wish so much that I was there with you to help with the little things you still might have to do. I just love you so very much and miss you!!! Just reading this post made me miss you all the more. You are with me in my heart!