Sunday, June 17, 2007

I am destined to be the little old woman with a lot of cats!!!

What a weekend!!! Let's see, where to start! Okay, well Wednesday (even though Wednesday is not the weekend) I had my Bridal Portraits done out at the main beach! YAY! Everything really came together well with my hair and dress and I am sooo excited. Rae will post them soon on the "view proofs" section of her website, however they will be password protected (so Rhett can't see!!) so if you would like to see them just ask me and I will give you the little password. Kristi knows it as well, so you can ask her too!! As of right now, I am not stressed out anymore about our upcoming nuptials. We have pretty much everything done except for a couple minor details. So, wedding here we come!!
Friday night was the Summerford Crawfish Boil!! Rhett got live crawfish and boiled them with potatoes and corn! Yummm! Kristi and Ruco came over as well and enjoyed the yummy crawfish! We of course had to take a ton of goofy pictures because, well....we're goofy.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Rhett cooking the crawfish!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The MEANEST totem pole face ever!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
More mean totem pole faces!

Saturday Rhett and I ran some errands and then that night we went to Beef O' Brady's for their grand opening. Actually it wasn't really the actual grand opening....they are the sponsors of the Tate football program so they invited the Tate coaches to their first "taste testing". The food was very good and the atmosphere there is awesome! They have TVs everywhere and they even have a room dedicated to Tate and decorated with their jerseys. Anywho, afterwards we went over to Coach Rigby's house for some swimming and some Nacho Libre. The Rigby's just got a new little kitten that is oh so cute and looks just like a Persian. Well, turns out they just got it the day before for free and it is part Persian. According to The Shopper it's mother was "an AKC Registered Persian and the father was just passing through"....ha ha ha!! Anywho, The Rigby's gave me the phone number for the lady with the free kittens and well, that's where Sunday begins I guess.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
On our way to Beef O' Brady's!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Rhett's getting better with the picture taking thing!

Sunday, Rhett and I went to the mall, ate lunch, and went to pick out our NEW KITTEN!!! YAY! We ended up picking out a female tortoise shell. She too is part Persian (just like her little brother who is with the Rigby's) and she is beautiful! We decided to name her Lulu!!! Mimi and Lulu! Get it??? He he....sooooo, she is the new addition to our little family. Our little house with be full of life, that's for sure...what with Mimi, Lulu, and Aubbie all running around!! I can't wait!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
LULU!!! She's reaaaaal furry!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lulu and her mommy!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She's getting sleepy!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The new little jungle gym thing we got for Mimi and Lulu!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lulu...and if you look closely Mimi's keeping a close watch on her!

6 comments:

Mrs. J Manny said...

ahhhhhh! heather...i love LULU! she is the cutest! i will be a little old cat lady with you. i think im becoming one. i find myself walking into peoples houses and playing with their cats instead of talking to them or hanging out with everyone else. i just love them! she really is so cute. and you and kristi are just too silly! haha. i love all that fun! see you sooooo soon!

carrieliz said...

I have a few things to say...
1. You ARE going to be the old lady with the cats! hahahaha!
2. I'm glad somebody in this world loves them. (kidding:)
3. I can't believe you are getting married in less than 2 weeks!
4. I LOVE the totem pole pictures! Especially the one of you and Kristi and the mean faces...HAHA!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

hi my heart! I am sooo jealous about LuLu. I want to be the crazy cat lady too!!! She looks just so cute, and I cannot wait to come over to the Summerford commune and play with her! Ruco and I had a blast Friday night. Rhett's such an awesome little chef, and it was fun being so silly with you despite my continuing headache saga. I just love you sooooo much and am so thankful for you!
oh, ps, I love the pic of Aubbie Ruco just posted on his blog a while ago, shes soo cute too!

Jo said...

Awwww, you have a new baby!!!!!!! I know you are so excited about that! I love you so much, you crazy cat woman, and the bridal pictures I saw are just amazing! I can't wait to see all of them online! Oh, and that was one mean totem pole, hahahaha!

carrieliz said...

I forgot one thing...
5. I want to see pictures! Send me the password please! :)

Brandi and Tim said...

I agree with carrie...I sent you an email..but I don't know for sure if I have your right email address. anyways...brandilly@Hotmail.com is mine. :)