Sunday, April 22, 2007

LINGO!

So I have a new obsession....LINGO! It comes on the Game Show Network, but I don't really like to watch it, I like to play it. Soooo, here's the website: http://www.gsn.com/ Sign up and come play me (you'll play against other people online) so I can kick your butt!! =) Mom, you love word games, so I know you will LOVE this!! Anywho, nothing else more to post. I had a really, really, really (you get the picture) lazy/boring weekend. Actually, Rhett and I did see Vacancy and it was very good!! It definitely made me scream once!! And our house got vinyl sided! YAY! Should be less than a month until we move in! Whoo hoo! Have a great week everyone!

7 comments:

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

OK, so I definitely have always been in love with Game shows, my TV would live on GSN if I was in control! I used to watch LINGO all the time, but I agree that it isn't the most fun to watch...but Match Game is the bomb digity! if you ever find it, definitley watch. You'll be addicted!

carrieliz said...

I used to watch Lingo all the time!! I might just have to sign up and come play...:)

Mrs. J Manny said...

heather, I LOVE LINGO! i have been playing that forever, but on yahoo.com. i will totally play you! haha, and that is so exciting about your house. it will be sooo fun to move in and make everything so pretty!

Jo said...

Heather, I LOVE lingo! I will take you down! Oh, and I love you soooooo mcuh!

Brandi and Tim said...

ahh!! Your house is sooo close!! AND I love your yard..so pretty :)

just kidding...but I'm the best flower planter in the world (aka.I am good at telling Tim where I want them planted) if you need some help landscaping :)

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

my love, your house is sooo cute!! I LOVE IT! I have been missing you, and cant wait to see you you today!

Brandi and Tim said...

GIRL you need to UPDATE! You're usually on this thing updating monday morning. Where you been at?