Sunday, March 25, 2007

Oh so much fun!

I just knew this weekend was going to be soooo fun!! Friday night Rhett and I went and ate dinner at Smokey Bones. Yummm. Then we went bowling and had so much fun! Even though I really did fall after making a strike! Ohhh geez, that was embarrassing!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's my turn to bowl!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Rhett has some pretty fancy footwork!

Saturday Rhett and I laid out by the pool and soaked up the sun. That afternoon we went to Amy Gail's wedding. It was so beautiful and sweet. Kind of like Amy...hmm, anywho, the reception was so much fun! Kristi and I got camera-happy like we always do and ended up taking over a dozen pictures. After Rhett and I left Amy and Josh's reception, we went home, changed, and went to a movie. We ended up seeing Dead Silence (about the dummy and the ventriloquist) and it actually was pretty scary. Ya'll know me though, I can't resist a scary movie!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The beautiful bride and I

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We're just having a good ole' time!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We're testing out the bubbles to see if they work...

Sunday, I went and got my hair done. Yipppee! That's always fun and exciting!! There was a lady sitting next to me getting her hair done too and after my girl got done drying and styling my hair, the lady next to me said, "That's so cute, but my husband would MURDER me if I cut my hair like that"! I simply responded (sweetly), "Awww, that's sad...my fiance loves me no matter what I do to my hair." And it's the truth, I know in my heart that if I dyed my hair jet black, Rhett would look at it and say, "I like it" and mean it. I guess I just lucked out finding my little baby Rhett. Tonight Rhett's cooking for me and he wants it to be a surprise. He's so cute and I am so happy that at least one of us likes to cook. I hope everyone has a great week!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me, Rhett, and my new do!!

7 comments:

Brandi and Tim said...

ok...you are sooo stinkin gorgeous! I'm so jealous! and that pic of you and Kristi is the best picture ever!!! the bubbles are perfect and everything. I think you could win a prize for it! :)

carrieliz said...

ow owww! I love the new do! :)

Brandi and Tim said...

I went BOWLING friday too!!!! I'm telling you...we should definately double date one night :)

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

ok my love, I must say that your little booty is quite cute bowling! haha! I just love you so much! After seeing your new do today, I must say its absolutely perfect. I think you should keep this color for your little wedding...which I CANT WAIT FOR! I just want it to be here already...Jo and I were just talking about that today. WE just cant wait for you to be a little bride. I love you sooooooooo much!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Girl - you could shave your head and STILL be gorgeous!! PS - I have a HUGE print of you and Rhett in my gallery!!! --rae

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

ok.....wait until after the wedding to go that drastic!!

Brandi and Tim said...

thanks heather!!!