Friday, March 23, 2007

The Foundation of our Future!

The construction has FINALLY begun on our house. AMEN! It has taken them so long, but now everything is in place. The contractor told us the house should be ready and we should be able to close mid May. We are just thankful that it will be done before the wedding. I can't wait. I love Rhett's parents, but there comes a point in your life when you just KNOW that you need to be on your own and start your life. I'm at that point now.... Anywho, the outlook on this weekend is bright! Tonight, a dinner date with Rhett and possibly a movie! My favorite combination! Tomorrow, laying out by the pool and then to Amy Gail's wedding!! And then Sunday I have an appointment with my hair dresser at Dillard's to get my hair highlighted and to discuss possible wedding hairstyles!! Whoo hoo!! Perhaps afterwards Rhett and I will ride bikes or go out on the boat. I told Rhett I want to try and do more things outdoors. My goal is to become more of an active, outdoorsy-type person so that I can fully appreciate the gorgeous weather that has been filling our days! Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments: