Sunday, March 18, 2007

Bowling, Bonfires, Beulah Sausage Festival, and Bike Rides! YAY!

I ♥ WEEKENDS!!! I live for the weekends!! This weekend was very nice and relaxing. Friday night Rhett and I saw Premonition, which we both ended up really liking alot. It's one of those movies that makes you appreciate you significant other and it makes you want to tell them you love them every time you see them...because you never know when it will be the last time. Morbid, I know...but that was the whole gist of the movie. Anywho, after the movie we went BOWLING!! Yippee! I love bowling! Even though I am completely horrible! I think my high score was in the nineties, and the sad thing was Rhett's wasn't much better!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Rhett and his bass boat...the other love of his life.

Saturday, Rhett had a fishing tournament all day long. So, I decided to go to the mall and Olive Garden with Rhett's parents. I had so much fun. I told them I needed to get mice for Mimi to play with and they said "fake ones right"? I said, "NO! She likes the real ones the best. I just let them loose in the room and she'll eventually catch them"!! Yeah, Rhett's parent's had horrified looks on their faces! I had to tell them I was just kidding and that I wasn't really going to let mice go in their house. I really do love them so much, like they were my own parents. I am so grateful to have them in my life. After the mall, we went to Rhett's weigh-in and watched him weigh his little fish (they weren't so little actually). Rhett ended up coming in 2nd place! YAY! One day I swear he's going to be a professional fisherman and we're going to be rich!! Maybe... :) if not, we'll be fine. Saturday night we went to one of the coach's houses and had a bonfire for St.Patty's day! Beer, hilarious people, and roasting marshmallows=a good time.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me and Rhett in front of the stage

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Baby Rhett enjoyin' some country music. YEEHAW!

Sunday Rhett and I went to the Beulah Sausage festival and enjoyed the gorgeous weather and country music. I love festivals, mainly because of all the yummy food! Later that afternoon Rhett and I took a bike ride around a couple neighborhoods. Even though I have a lot I'm stressing about now, I love just being able to hang out with Rhett doing whatever we may be doing (bike riding, bowling, watching movies, etc..) and let whatever is stressing me out sink to the back of my mind.

5 comments:

Brandi and Tim said...

girl...I feel you...My day gets 100% better when I'm with Tim. Even when I'm stressed out over something we're arguing about or something stupid...just seeing him smile and tell me how much he loves me makes alllll my worries go away. It feels so good to have someone in your life that you know understands you. Your pictures are always sooo stinkin cute. I wish we would've went on sunday so I could see your beautiful self...but we only went friday and saturday. Tim wanted to watch the race on sunday. :(

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

hi love! It was so good to have lunch with you and do wedding errands today. when its not your wedding, wedding errands are alot of fun! haha! im glad you guys had a relaxing weekend, ruco and i did as well. we went on alot of walks and just got good time to talk about life! :) i love relaxing weekends, but i love you more.

Brandi and Tim said...

haha....no we suck-o at bowling too :)

carrieliz said...

sounds like you had a fun weekend! I wish I would have seen you at the sausage festival, but I didn't go Sunday, I went to the Harlem Globetrotter instead!

And for the record, I was playing air guitar in that picture:)haha

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

3 more months until your sweet wedding, and until I have to leave my heart for 2 whole years.