This year, our little Lyla participated in UpWard Cheerleading! She loved it! She cheered at basketball games every Saturday from June until August. She had a great time, met a lot of great people, learned a lot about cheerleading (and that she loves it), and we can't wait to do it again next year! :)
Max turned two a couple of weeks ago and today we took him to the zoo to celebrate! He had a great time! He loved being pulled around in the wagon, feeding the animals, and of course, the train ride. Lyla brought her friend, Haley. Haley and Ly have been buddies since they were in Kindergarten together, but sadly, Haley is moving to California this week with her family. We will miss that sweet girl, but she and Ly will most definitely be pen pals! :) Here are some pics of our trip with the family to the zoo....
The wagons are always a hit,
"Hi Lyla"!"Hi Max"!
Checking out the turtles....
Riding on the train...always a favorite. The animals we saw during the train ride were really active today, which was awesome!
We love Mammy and Papa!
Ly feeding a parakeet... at least I think that's what type of bird that is. A tree FULL of parakeets. It was funny too, because at times they would ALL take off at the same time and fly around the pen. I tried to get a picture of that, but alas, I was not successful.
Another favorite, feeding the farm animals. What kid doesn't like this?? Haha...
Oh yes! And feeding the giraffe too! That was fun!
Monkeys. The ones in the cage.
Photo op! Ly and Haley.
Papa and Max.
Ryann and Wesley... who just got engaged and will get married next November! I will soon have a sister-in-law and hopefully, not too long after that.... a niece or nephew! I am dying for one of those! :) :) :)
And Rhett and I! :-P
Pretty girls.

No comments:
Post a Comment