Tuesday, September 09, 2014

New Camera Means....

Lots of pictures!  Haha!  I've really wanted a Nikon for awhile now so we saved and were able to get me one!  Whoo hoo! :)  I love the crisp, clean pics...and I don't have to know or do much in order to get them.  So that, I like.  Anywho, here's few pics (okay okay, a lot) of recently.

LOVE BUGS!  Lyla loves them!  Mommy's car...not so much.
 Ohhh neat!
 Maxie loves to build!  He's going to be an architect I think.... :)
Love my sweet boy.  He's been battling one sickness after another.  Chronic ear infections, wheezing that has now led us to using a Nebulizer daily, and to top it all off...a cold.  Poor baby can't get rid of his ear infections.  Tubes may be in our future....  Anywho, here he is, snotty nose and all. 
My little Lyla loves to build too...
My sweet inlaws... I am so thankful for them.  What a blessing they have been in my children's life and mine!!!!  I truly hit the jackpot when it comes to inlaws.
 Uncle Wesley and Lyla Grace... by this time I had taken a ton of pictures and Ly was not amused anymore!  Haha!
 Ohhhhh but Wesley knows how to make her laugh....tickle her!
 Buddy!  Look at his poor ear.  And yes, I trim his nails!  His ears bother him and he picks or rubs at them.  Pray that this final round of meds help heal his ears.  If not, then it's off to the ENT we go.
 I love his silly self!
 XOXO
 He loves his Papa.  Papa spoils my kids rotten.  R-O-T-T-T-E-N!
 
 
 Pretty girl finally decided to smile for me.
On to Halloween decorations!  That's right!  The Summerfords are officially decorated for Halloween!  My favorite, favorite, favorite time of the year! 











 My sweet girl smiling for the camera again... she's on a roll!
 Maxie smiling!  The flash is apparently bright.  :)
 Group selfie!
 My babies. 

Again, not too thrilled with the picture taking. :)
 And finally, meet Maxie eating Spagetti-O's.  What a mess!

 Is there something on my face Mom?

No comments: