My world. My life. Right here...
Lyla loves a good party! Especially one where she can say, "War Eagles"! Not just one eagle, but a bunch of eagles apparently. :)
Max's Birthday board that I made him... Took awhile, but I loved the way it turned out! I will remember this forever!
Max's awesome Birthday cake that I drew out and Walmart made. They did an amazing job. And it tasted good too.
Decorations.
My family...
I love this picture of my little man! It's like he knew what was about to go down!
Sharing with sister. This picture melts my heart. I will treasure these memories forever!
And here we are with the very messy Birthday Boy!
It's safe to say Max enjoyed the smashing of the cake....
It was a pool party too, so Max got his swim trunks on (with Mommy's help) and he was ready to get in the pool!
And so I was my sweet girl...
Pool party! We love our family!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Daddies are awesome!
And this was Max after swimming... he was pooped out!
Only at The Summerfords will you have a sing-a-long at every get together! :)
When we got home we rested, and then we wanted to try out Max's present that we got him. He loves this little blue car. And I love my husband for putting up with me. I asked him to push both Ly and Max for a second so I could get a pictures and this multitasking ensued...
I love his blonde curls!
It twas a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment