Saturday, November 23, 2013

A Feast!!! And some other stuff too.

First off, the other stuff.  This cutie loves his Daddy! :)
Baby drool always grosses me out...yes, even if it's my own son's drool.  I deal with it, but I could do without it.  Fo sho.
He's a growin'!
This past Thursday was Lyla's preschool's Thanksgiving Feast!  They sang songs, we ate a feast, and just had fun!  So thankful I was able to go.  These are the really fun moments of being  a parent.  Lyla's class were Indians! 
My little Indian.  She's a cute little squaw.
 Pumpkins, Indians, and Pilgrims!  Oh my!  It's Thanksgiving time!
Our feast and Lyla's mean grill.
Each of the kids in Ly's class had Indian names.  Ly's teacher said they googled them.  One little boy's was "Lost White Brother".  I almost peed myself.
Ly and some of her sweet best friends, Jubilee and Katelyn.
I cannot even begin to tell you how thankful I am for Ly's school and for the sweet friendships she's making.  She loves going to school everyday...and these girls are definitely a part of the reason why!
Ly's classmates each made turkeys with their families for homework one day.  We were told to be creative and use anything.  Well, I think they all turned out so cute!  Here's Ly posing with them.  :)
And lastly, just another pic of my sweet girl.  For Thanksgiving this year, I am  no doubt thankful for her and her little brother. :)
I really doubt that I'll post again before Thanksgiving, so everyone have a fun, safe, and blessed Thanksgiving!!!! 

No comments: