Saturday, September 14, 2013

I Heart Saturdays

Today is Saturday and man, do I love Saturdays!  Even when on maternity leave and not having to worry about work during the week, I still love me some Saturdays!  It is the one day we are all together as a family.  I support Rhett's football coaching dream 100% and I am so proud of him, but it does mean he is away from us a lot.  From Monday-Thursday he's practicing after school until about 7-7:30 pm, Fridays are football games so forget seeing him that day, and Sundays after church are coaching meetings to discuss the plan of action for the upcoming week.  So you see, Saturdays are technically Rhett's only day off.  I love my husband and I love hanging out with my husband AND my kids!  It makes me so very happy!  
Today we entertained Max with the play mat thingy and also the Bumbo!  He's really starting to love the Bumbo.  He's a strong little guy who's really starting to hold his head up quite well.
But he does of course get tired of holding his cute little head up....
Big sister Lyla likes watching her little brother experience things.   She's also starting to like to be in pictures?!  I'm thinking it may have a lot to do with the fact that I have another subject to photograph and she may be a bit jealous....hmmmm.
Love, love, love spending family time with these three!  

No comments: