Sunday, November 18, 2012

Long time no blog

Long time no blog.  I just kind of...haven't felt like it.  Anywho, I don't really have much too say really.  Well, that's probably not true.  The last time I blogged was when we went to Disney World and well, that was about 9 months ago.  Yikes.  A lot has of course happened between now and then, but I can't translate that in to a blog post.  Well, maybe I can....Lyla has grown like a little weed.  She talks so so much now, asks so many questions (think "Mommy, are we there yet"? over and over again!), makes us laugh like crazy, is scared of monsters and ghosts in her bedroom (oh yes), and.....SHE'S POTTY TRAINED!   Whoo hoo!  I know, I know.  I shouldn't be so happy about this, but this was a task for us.  But we conquered it though.  Praise the Lord!  Anywho, life is pretty much smooth sailing right now I'd say.  We officially have Rhett back full-time now.  Well, as full-time as you can get him anyway when he's not coaching football.  Football's over.  They had a fantastic season!   10-0, perfect!  Until playoffs.  They played the team that lost to the number 1 team in the state and had been number 3 until that loss.  It was a great game and we battled, but we lost.  I am so proud of Rhett, the other coaches, the players, etc.  They had such a great season and even ranked as high as number 3 in the state at the end there.  Which, for the school that's football team used to be a joke is absolutely amazing.  They beat every other school around here so they're no joke anymore.  As you can probably tell, I support Rhett's dream 100%.  Mark my words, he's gonna be the Head Coach of Auburn one day. ;-)  Soooo, let's see.  The holidays are on the horizon.  We're spending Thanksgiving here with our families as well as Christmas, but after Christmas we're heading to South Carolina to see my Mom.  I can't wait for that.  Oh Oh, and next weekend I'm going to try and get some family pictures of us taken.  Last year we didn't do Christmas cards and I really really want to do them this year.  I hate that I just didn't think about them in time to do them last year, so I will this year!  Fo sho!  Okay, so that's about all I'm feeling like typing right now.  Time for Little Miss Priss to get a bath and go to bed so Mommy and Daddy can have a little quiet time.  And I don't mean anything by that statement for all you perves out there.  :-)  I mean, actual quiet time with my Nook AKA my new best friend.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!  I'm thankful to be able to live in a free country with my amazing family and friends.  I'm thankful to have clothes on my body, food on my table, and a house over my head.  We have so much more than others.  Be thankful for every little thing!  PS.  Random pics to follow below.




No comments: