Sunday, March 04, 2012

Spring is in the air!

Last Sunday we went to Barnes and Noble for Dr. Seuss Day! It was a fun, entertaining time...especially for the kiddos. There was book reading, singing, and food! Here's a teacher reading The Lorax...

Here's our choir director at church (the one with the guitar) dressed up as The Cat in the Hat.
Saturday, Rhett's cousin got married so we went to the wedding. It's always nice hanging with family and having fun!

They had a craft table for the kids at the wedding (GREAT idea)! This is wear Lyla and Papa spent most of the night. :) Her Papa sure does love her!!

Me and my hot date!
And today at church, we saw that the flowers are bloomin', which means...it's SPRING!!! Today, I will admit, felt like Fall weather which kind of made me sad because well, it's not Fall. But anywho, here are my two loves next to the pretty flowers...

And here I am with my sweetheart. Notice the Twizzler I'm holding? Yes, that is bribery for Lyla to smile and take a pic. And it worked. So I will continue to bribe my child with candy. And what?!

This is one of Ly's favorite perches at our church! She loves to wave to the cars and people as they go by....

And finally, I got a Twilight shirt when all that mess came out and I thought it only fitting since, I love The Hunger Games series and the movie's coming out this month, that I purchase a Hunger Games shirt! It's comfy! And cool! And yes, I am SOOOO wearing it when Rhett and I hit up the theaters to see the movie. And yes, I am taking my hubby! :)Next weekend will be busy! We're having a garage sell to 1.) get rid of a bunch of stuff that just takes up space in our house, garage, and attic and 2.) to raise spending money for Disney! I will let you know how it goes! :)

And finally, 13 MORE DAYS UNTIL DISNEY!!!

1 comment:

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com said...

Ooooo I got my shirt for the movie too!! :) hehe And Adam picked me up a mockingjay pin at Wal-Mart for $7!! Whoop! Can't wait!! :)