Sunday, January 08, 2012

Christmas Morn' & Hair Curling Fun!

I never really posted about Christmas morning at our house...or maybe I did. Anywho, nonetheless I had pictures on our "big" camera from Christmas morning. We waited for Ly to wake up Christmas morning (8:00 am, PTL) and then we showed her what Santa brought! Little Lyla is just like her Mom, she is NOT a morning person by choice. She was also still sickly from that nasty virus, so she had to be pushed to open presents, but once she started she played! She loved her blocks a lot. :) We just had a nice, quiet little Christmas morning at home. That's a tradition I want to start AND keep. I want Christmas morning to just be with my little fam, and THEN we go and see all our families. If at no other time during the day, at least I get to spend those precious few hours during Christmas with my two favorite people ever.



Moving on. See, that was quick. I had other pictures, but really...they're all about the same. She opening a present or playing with one. These pictures are really only for Rhett and I to look back on and enjoy seeing her excitement on Christmas morning as she opened a gift. So yeh, moving on. I've been trying new fun stuff with makeup and hair. I love watching YouTube tutorials! Seriously, if you have a question about how to do some sort of makeup or hair...like eye makeup (I LOVE Pixi Woos tutorials for eye makeup) or curling your hair...then check out YouTube! They go step-by-step and it helps. It's not always as easy as they make it look, but it helps for sure! I watched A Blonde Ambition's tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en60O0rMx8s) about how to curl your hair or make "big" Southern hair and it took me a couple tries, but I really like it! It's not exactly like hers (of course), but hey it's a start to trying new things! HA! :)


And one just of me...

So yeh, that's all. For now. Next weekend is a 3-day weekend! HOLLA! Rhett will be out of town to Tennessee for a Coaching Convention all next week, so it'll be a GIRLS WEEKEND! Word! We'll have to go shopping, go out to eat, and get our nails did...oh yeh, that sounds fun!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

love your hair!!! i like watching the tutorials as well! mine just doesn't look that good!!

TY MARLO MIA BO said...

I stumbled across some of those cool tutorial websites and I really like thehipchickonline on YouTube. She has really good ones on curling hair or blow drying or whatever. Lyla is so cute :)