We were so happy to have Mimi stay with us for a few days! We had such a fun time! Mimi brought us cookies....
And we had McDonalds almost every morning she was here! :)
We really did have a busy few days with Mimi! Mimi got in town Wednesday night and when she did we went to eat at Red Lobster. Thursday we went to the mall and then came home and we all napped and it was so very nice! HA! When we got up, Ly had some major bed head...
After our nap, we played outside alot while waiting for Daddy to come home...
Mimi is in love with her sweet little granddaughter...
After Daddy got home, we headed to The Grand Marlin for dinner! Oh yum! We shared Oyster Rockefeller and it was so yummy!
Daddy loves to help Ly with the children's menu fun! HA! :)
Friday we ran a lot of errands! We went to Target to get some stuff for Ly's Easter, ate lunch with Aunt Val at Tokyo, and then went back to the mall to get Mommy a new hair straightener. Yes, that's right. The chi hair straightener I got 4 months ago died or whatever it does when it stops working. I was p-oed. Needless to say, I did not purchase another chi. Anywho, when we came back from the mall Wesley was hanging out with Rhett so Ly got to see her Uncle Wesley!
They had such a great time playing while Mimi and I watched!
And then Ly stopped to watch too, because boys (especially brothers) can play really rough! However, Ly definitely enjoyed watching her Daddy and Uncle play/wrestle.
Friday night we decided to just chill and relax at home. We got pizza and a movie (Black Swan...wayyyyyyyyy weird) and just had a nice night at home... With popcorn of course! :)
Friday night we decided to just chill and relax at home. We got pizza and a movie (Black Swan...wayyyyyyyyy weird) and just had a nice night at home... With popcorn of course! :)
Saturday was probably the funnest day! We went over to the Eastern Shore Shopping Center, ate lunch at Olive Garden, and then took Ly to the fountains to play! She (and Mimi) had a great time! I just watched and snapped pictures! :)
Mimi filled the bucket up and Ly would run over to me and pour it on my feet! Thanks Mimi! :)
After the fountains, we stopped and got ice cream on the way home! Ly likes ice cream...that's for sure!
Mimi filled the bucket up and Ly would run over to me and pour it on my feet! Thanks Mimi! :)
After the fountains, we stopped and got ice cream on the way home! Ly likes ice cream...that's for sure!
After we got home and took a nap, Ly wanted to play tea party! Oh I love how much Ly loves tea parties! She filled mine and Mimi's tea cups up about 30 times (and that is no exaggeration!)...we had a great time being girly! :)
Saturday night we went to Coach N Four for a farewell dinner to Mimi! We were so very sad to see her go early Sunday morning! Hopefully, we will visit this Summer! We love and miss you Mimi!! Thank you for all the fun!
2 comments:
Awww, Heather, what an awesome couple of days! I love your little family, it looks like you had so much fun! I know your mom loved spending time with sweet little Ly!
What a FUN visit! :) I LOVE Ly's face in all those pics! She loves her Mimi so much!!! :) I'm glad y'all had a wonderful weekend!!
Post a Comment