Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just a fun weekend!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love weekends? Well, I do. This weekend was just another nice, fun weekend in which we got to spend alot of time with family and friends. Those are always the best. =) Ruco was able to take some maternity pics of me and Rhett (well, not really Rhett...but he was in them!). So I can't wait to see those and post some soon! They really were so cute! And when Lyla gets here, Rae is going to do some newborn shots of her!!! That really will be awesome and I can't wait for that as well! Anywho, here are some pics from Ruco's 26th Birthday Par-tay at the bowling alley!! Oh so much fun! =)

Ruco getting serenaded by Kaleb and Leighton....

Don't get between a pregnant woman and her slice of pizza...just a fair warning.

My sweet hubby and me

Kristi and Amy really were the best granny rolling bowlers ever!

Don't make us mad! Or else! =)

Whoa! I gots a bowling ball in my belly!! At least that's what it feels like sometimes.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Hey girl! I just wanted to let you know that I finally have a blog! I don't know how to add people to my list or whatever. It was miracle I even figured it out at all :o)

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

We had so much fun with you guys! Thanks for coming to Ruco's birthday par-tay-I dont think I gave you a choice however! haha!