Rhett and I just got back from 8 wonderful days visiting my mom and Charlie in South Carolina. We had so much fun the whole time. We both were thinking, "8 days...whoa, that's gonna be a long time", but those 8 days flew by so fast!! It actually felt like we were there for 3 or 4 days or something like that. Anywho, we always jam pack so much stuff into the time that we're there. We went out to eat a few times, shopped (for baby Lyla of course!), did alot of fun stuff (like the zoo and Medieval Times), and basically just hung out. I think my favorite parts of our trip were sitting around my mom's dining room table playing games like Double Dominos or Risk late into the night. I already miss my mom so much. However, we will see my mom and Charlie again in less than 3 months because they are coming at the end of March for a couple weeks to see Lyla! I seriously cannot wait for that!!We were Lords and Ladies at Medieval Times, but of course, I was a Princess because it was my birthday!

Rhett, me, my mom, and Charlie

Rhett, me, my mom, and Charlie
Cute little Bebe!! She was very so cute and so in love with Rhett!!!
I can't believe 2008 is already over!!! 2008 was definitely a great year and just knowing that 2009 is going to be even better just makes me so happy! We can not wait for Lyla to get here so we can make our family complete. My heart just yearns for that moment when we will finally get to see her cute little face! 2 and 1/2 more months!!! YAYYYYY for 2009!



2 comments:
I love hearing about your time in South Carolina and seeing all the photos! You were so cute as the little princess at Medieval times! You definitely HAD to be the princess because it was your birthday AND because soon Lyla will be the new princess!! I love you with all my heart and cant wait to see you soon again..really in less than a week..CRAZY!
Les than a week?!! WHAT?! When are you coming home?
Post a Comment