is a happy girl! This week was great! It's actually kind of hard to recall what we did...hmmm, Friday was of course the 4th of July. We invited a bunch of friends over, cooked out, shot some amazing fireworks, and basically just sat around and laughed. Saturday Rhett and I were so very lazy and just laid around all day. Which was of course nice. I found out that I really like Cox on Demand. You can order all kinds of movies right from your couch, and it only costs like $1.50. Holla! I don't even have to go out and get movies!! But I still will, for one reason or another...anywho, Saturday night we ate at Tokyo with the cutest, sweetest couple ever. Rhett and I recently started to become fans of sushi, so it was nice to enjoy it with Kristi and Ruco who already have a love for it. Sunday Rhett and I met the whole Allen, Hawthorne, Shiver, Van Der Merwe clan at Chili's for lunch. Good times...especially watching little K snort pepper...yehhhh, don't ask. Kristi has pictures. Anywho, Sunday night we saw Wanted which was good but as Kristi put it oh so many times, "Soooo unrealistic"!! Soooo, all in all this weekend was fabulous!! One of the best, for many reasons =). I am so very excited about this upcoming week/weekend!! It's going to be right on up there at the top of the Best Ever Weeks/Weekends list!! YAYYYY! I am in definite need of a girl's week!Little Libby loves her daddy!
Me and Rhett on the 4th! Getting ready for a cookout!

Oh lord, do not try this....these boys are absolutely nuts!
Kristi and I at Tokyo ejoying some yummy sushi!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, this post just made me even MORE excited about coming in town, and I didn't know that was possible! I LOOOOOOVE sushi! We should definitley put that on our list of things to do! I love you so much, and I just wish I could be there with you guys. TWO MORE DAYS! Have I mentioned that I love you?!
YAY!! I love love love you! Ruco and I need to come over so I can kick your butt at the Wii! I am so thankful that I was able to be with you the last couple of weeks, and that Ruco and I will be home again at Christmastime! Im not going to miss too much!! :)
Awww you and Kristi look so great! HEY KRISTI!! I love how manly Rhett is sleeping with a kitty!!
Post a Comment