My mom and Charlie came in town this past Wednesday night and stayed until Monday morning. We had such a great time! I absolutely love it when they come to visit! We went out to dinner a few times, shopped a little, had fun at the greyhound race track, and basically just spent some good ole quality time together. Taking my mom and Charlie to the airport Monday made me really really sad. I hate saying goodbye. I couldn't help but wonder how I could be so so so happy and then so so so sad, all within such a short time period. My depression passed as the day went on, but I still just miss my mom so much! I would give almost anything to be able to live in the same city with my mom and be able to see her whenever I wanted. However, as it is now, we are only able to see each other about twice a year. However, I have a feeling I will be seeing her a lot more often in the coming years, which will make me one happy girl!!And in other news, we have a new addition to our family....we have a new kitty. Yeah yeah, it's not what you're thinking! This time I didn't go out and get this one, she came to us! She was a starving stray and we decided to feed her and give her a nice place to stay (aka a shoebox with a towel and a kitty play house on our back patio). She's been with us for over a week now and seems to not be going anywhere any time soon. She's a black kitty cat that reminded me of Halloween so I named her Spooky....thanks for the name Charlie! =D
1 comment:
I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I am so glad you had such an amazing time with your mom and Charlie! I was thinking today that fall is coming again soon, and I always think of you when the weather starts changing and fall is in the air- because I know how much you love it. I am sad we wont be together again this year my little fall girl. I miss you every day.
Post a Comment