
Fall is definitely my favorite time of the year!! It's especially great when my mom, Charlie, and Jesse all come to visit!! My brother came in town the weekend of the 13th and stayed until the following Saturday. That whole week was spent just hanging out, catching up, and laughing...it went by way too fast. Wednesday night my entire family on my dad's side went to my Aunt Val's house for a yummy dinner to celebrate Jesse being in town. It's always nice to catch up with the family I don't see as often as I'd like.
That Thursday night Rhett, my brother, and I went to pick up my mom and Charlie at the airport! YAY! I can't even begin to tell you how happy it makes me to see my mom! I see her probably twice a year. She is so much fun to be around and I love her to death! So needless to say we were SO happy to see her and Charlie arrive on time (we thought there might be a delay because of all the crazy weather)!
Anywho, Friday morning we woke up bright and early and met my Aunt Val and Uncle Terry for some breakfast at IHOP. Yummmm. For lunch we went to Hemingways. More yummmm. I spent most of lunch at Hemingways laughing hysterically at Jesse!! He seriously can make me laugh like no other. Friday night we went to the Tate football game and had a great time cheering on Rhett as he coached from the sidelines. My mom and Charlie were surprised to see him yell as loud and as much as he does when he coaches. They didn't think he had it in him!!
Saturday we had to say good bye to Jesse because he had to go back to Mayport. I hate good byes. I miss my brother already!! =( The rest of Saturday was a shopping at Target day and a chill day at home relaxing. That is, until Saturday night! That night we went to the FAIR!! Yippee! I love love love the fair! We went to the Craig Morgan concert and then walked around, rode rides, played games, and of course ate food!! We were having so much fun that we stayed until closing!
Sunday, we went to Tailgators so Charlie could watch the Washington Redskins game. He hasn't missed a Redskins game in 30 years so of course we couldn't let him break his streak this weekend! Anywho, the Redskins won (barely) so everyone was happy! That night we went to the vampire movie 30 Days Of Night. It was very scary! I liked it! Going to bed that night was sad because I knew that my mom and Charlie were leaving early the next day. Have I mentioned how much I hate goodbyes? Rhett and I are going to visit them for a week around Christmas and I can't wait!!

They're here! YAYYY!

Outside the airport after picking up my marm and Charlie!

Everyone looking so awake at IHOP...and that's Charlie behind the menu!!

My mom and I at Hemingways.

Outside Hemingways

We had too much fun with the Pensacola Beach Ball....

Homegirl grabbing Rhett's butt...just kidding. That's what it looks like! I can't blame her though! =)

THE FAIR!!

At Tailgators supporting the Redskins!!

Devoted Redskins fans!
This weekend should be yet another fun weekend. Friday night is of course another football game and Saturday is Wesley's birthday dinner followed by Rhett and I going with our neighbor-friends Melissa and Nathan to Stage Fright at the Pensacola Little Theater! YIPPPEEE for Halloween! Everyone have a great weekend!!

They're here! YAYYY!

Outside the airport after picking up my marm and Charlie!

Everyone looking so awake at IHOP...and that's Charlie behind the menu!!

My mom and I at Hemingways.

Outside Hemingways

We had too much fun with the Pensacola Beach Ball....

Homegirl grabbing Rhett's butt...just kidding. That's what it looks like! I can't blame her though! =)

THE FAIR!!

At Tailgators supporting the Redskins!!

Devoted Redskins fans!
This weekend should be yet another fun weekend. Friday night is of course another football game and Saturday is Wesley's birthday dinner followed by Rhett and I going with our neighbor-friends Melissa and Nathan to Stage Fright at the Pensacola Little Theater! YIPPPEEE for Halloween! Everyone have a great weekend!!
1 comment:
Hi my heart! I love you so much and I always will!!! Im so glad you had so much fun with your mom, Charlie and Jesse. Ruco and I were just laughing at the pictures of Jesse. Hes hilarious. It sounds like you have alot of fun things coming up this weekend too! Maybe you can call your best friend again this weekend??? I love you SO much.........
Post a Comment