Monday, October 08, 2007

Danielle and Len's Wedding Weekend Extravaganza!!

Well, this weekend was jammed packed full of fun! Danielle and Len got hitched! YAYY! Friday night was the start of the wedding weekend with the rehearsal at St. Michaels followed by a yummy dinner at Landrys. The soon-to-be married couple looked so happy! Saturday, Jo and I got ready and met Danielle and the other bridesmaids at The Crowne Plaza where Danielle was getting ready. Danielle of course looked absolutely gorgeous as a bride! Her dress was perfect for her! I absolutely loved the brown sash!! After everyone was ready we all took a limo to the church for pics and then the ceremony! The ceremony was beautiful! The flowers Danielle picked were perfect, and I just loved all the Fall colors. It was so emotional because both Len and Danielle cried (I just love that)! Danielle wiped Len's face with her hankerchief at one point during the ceremony....sooo cute! Anywho, After the ceremony it was time to par-tay! My Spayce was such a great place for the reception! And let me just say, Danielle's centerpieces were awesome! They had little volitiles hanging from some of the branches of each centerpiece! I was definitely loving the decorations! And then there was the food! Yum to the e, as Rhett would say! Of course Jo and I took advantage of the awesome music and danced the night away with the rest of the Bridal Party. Rhett got out on the dance floor a few times, but he preferred to watch me make a fool of myself from a distance. The whole night went smoothly and was just overall really beautiful, fun, and well put together! Danielle and Len have great taste. Their wedding was so classy, I loved it! I know they will have an amazing time on their honeymoon to New York City! Whoo hoo! Here are some pics from the weekend!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Taking a sip of champagne before Danielle put on her wedding dress!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me and my little Jo Jo!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jo, Steph, and I in the Crowne Plaza bar!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
On the way to the church in the limo!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The beautiful bride and I!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me, Jo, and the soon-to-be Mrs. Martini!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The First Dance...awwww!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The beautiful centerpieces!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Time for the toast!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cake in the face time!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me and my hubby!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Rae and I!!

AND FINALLY....these pics are for you Rae and Wes!! I know you think I torture Aubbie with her little toys..sooo, here are some more fun pics!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's a stare down!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She'll roll over for her hippo!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She almost got it!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Okay okay, I'm not that mean...I let her have it!!
YAYYYY!

3 comments:

Jo said...

Hey my love! I had so much fun with you this weekend! I'm so glad we got to be bridesmaids together!!!! I love you so much, and I can't wait to see you again at Thanksgiving!!!!!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

wooohoooo - i made the blog!!!!!!!!

aubbie is so cute! i want her.

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

All of your pictures turned out so beautiful! I love the theme and the colors of the Martini wedding! I still am sad I missed it, more sad than I can say! I love you SO much!!!!