
Jesse and I before he left to be a Squid!
I am one happy girl because I just talk to my brother and he's coming home for Christmas!! YAY!! For those of you who may not know, my brother is in the Navy and he is currently stationed in California. I haven't seen him in almost a year. I was so sad because he originally thought he wasn't going to be able to come home for Christmas because airplane tickets are just too dang expensive!! He thought the next time he would be able to come home was when he got stationed in Jacksonville, and that wouldn't have been until March! Well, as luck would have it, they stationed him in Jacksonville early. On his way to Jacksonville, he's going to take leave and spend the holiday season with his family!! I love my brother and I can't wait to see him!! He really does just crack me up all the time...and I am in serious need of a dose of his hilarious personality! Arrrggg! The Christmas Pirate will be home shortly!
5 comments:
That's awesome! It's been a looooooong time!
Yay! It's always best to be with family for Christmas :) I'm excited for you!
I LOVE THE CHRISTMAS PIRATE!!!!!!! I cant wait til he gets here! I think i laughed harder that night than in my whole life. i love jesse, and i cant wait to see him! I feel a lamberts trip coming on...oh around january 2nd!?! will he be here for your birthday?
Yay Heather! That's great. That just makes Christmas THAT much more exciting for you now! :)
Yeah!!! I love Jesse! I wanna come home and see you and I wanna go to Lamberts too!
Post a Comment