Sunday, October 26, 2014

Oh, to be a Flower Girl!

 My little Lyla has been a flower girl three times!  She is officially a pro!  :) Although, she calls it "Wedding Girl" instead of Flower Girl.  She is silly.  My cousin Ashley married her long-time love, Wesley.  We have a lot of Wesley's in our family!  Well, just two, but whatev.  Anywho, it really was such a gorgeous wedding!  Beautiful weather, wedding party, and bride!  We had a great time!  Here are a few pics from the day....
Me and my girl...
 All ready to walk down the aisle!
 The beautiful wedding party!
 Lyla with the groom, Wes.  :)
 My sweet family.
 'Cause you can never just take one picture. :)
Oh oh, great news!  My brother Jesse is officially a Pensacola resident again!  That's right, he moved home!  He still works out of Louisiana, but he will simply drive back when called for work.  So that is SO awesome!  We've already spent a ton of time with him.  I am beyond happy he is back.
 Maxie running around the rehearsal.  My brother made the oh-so correct observation: "He's a handful".  Haha.  Yep.  Truer words have never been spoken.
 A handful and he knows it.
 Sweet little Eva, my cousin Josh's little girl.  She and Max were born a week apart.
 Hey there!
 Too too cute for words!
And finally, this little guy has been battling an ear infection (the same one!) for a few months now.  The fluid in his ears has not drained, and I fear his hearing and/or speech may eventually be affected if nothing is done about it.  Therefore, we went to see an ENT and they recommended tubes.  So, tubes he shall get tomorrow.  I am definitely at peace about this decision, because well, I've had them and I know a ton of people who's kids have had them and they are blessing to those unfortunate enough to experience chronic ear infections.  Pray for this little guy.  He is my world and I just want him to feel better. 

No comments: