Monday, December 22, 2008

Special time with special friends

This was such a fun weekend! Kristi, Jo, and Jill were all in town and it was just nice to catch up and see everyone! We got to meet little Kennedy who is just absolutely adorable! She's so cute and little and she just loved to be snuggled! Holding her just made me so excited about what is to come in less than 3 months! It was funny too, Rhett felt the same way. He saw little Kennedy as well and said "she's just so precious" and then later he just kept saying, "I can't wait to hold my baby girl". I think it's really starting to sink in that in a couple more months, we'll have our sweet little girl out of my belly and in our arms! Jill was very helpful and gave Rhett and me alot of much needed first time parenting advice, thanks Jill...because Lord knows we are clueless right now! But we're learning lots! Sunday was my very first baby shower =) ...if you want to see pics of that then go to little Lyla's Blog. Kristi and Jo are amazing and I know that I am truely lucky to have them in my life! Oh, and Aubbie got to have some much needed playtime with her cousin Copper! She was very sad when Jo, Justin, and Copper had to leave Sunday night! She pouted the rest of the night! Saying goodbye to everyone stinks, and it was especially hard saying goodbye to my little Kristi. I never know exactly when the next time I'll get to see her will be, but that just makes me cherish the time that I have with her that much more!!
Soooo, Christmas is Thursday!! YAY! I just can't believe how fast it got here! Christmas Day Rhett and I are spending time with both our families and then heading up to South Carolina to visit with my mom and Charlie for a whole entire week! I simply cannot wait! Merry Christmas everyone!!



No comments: